Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Friday, November 16, 2018

TIME TO KEEP YOUR EARS AND HEAD WARM

 FORECAST: 
NIGHTTIME LOWS IN THE 30'S 

TIME TO KEEP YOUR EARS AND HEAD WARM


Earwarmers made with 50% Nylon and 50% Acrylic

Earwarmer headbands of Malabrigo superwash Merino wool
left most is Elle Rae merino.

display set up planning for felted hats, beanies and earwarmers

beanie hats -
some made with JCBrett Acrylic yarn I ordered from the UK
and some made with the softest ever Ella Rae Merino



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.