Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

GARDEN BLOGGERS BLOOM DAY MAY 2014

Happy Bloom Day Garden Bloggers
I'm joining in for another Bloom Day hosted by May Dreams Garden.
Be sure to check out her blog to see what's happening in gardens all around the world.
Magnolia wilsonii blooming for the past week perfuming my whole front gardens.

To see what all else is blooming in my garden, go to my post on  EARLY MAY  in the garden.
Our weather has been fantastic this week --almost too hot-- but not in my shady gardens so that is where I have spent my time. 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Magnolia bloom, I love their wonderful fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.