Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Seattle Weavers Guild Sale




St. Mark's Cathedral
Lower Level, Bloedel Hall
1245 10th Avenue East
Seattle, WA 98121
(Capitol Hill)
Thursday, October 23, 2014      5 PM - 8 PM
Friday, October 24, 2014         10 AM - 8 PM
Saturday, October 25, 2014     10 AM - 5 PM



Parking and entrance to the sale are free. Proceed to the
back of the parking lot for entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.