Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Friday, October 28, 2016

I'VE DECIDED I LIKE COWLS , or weaving is easier than poetry.


I'VE DECIDED I LIKE COWLS

Cowls stay put
no fringe to drag in things like my soup
or my keyboard 
they don't need fussed with
no twisting, knotting, or tucking 
they keep my neck warm
and décolletage covered.
Cowls are chic to wear and weave.
Weaving is easier than verse.


Ok, so enough silliness. Here are some pictures of the cowls I've been making 
for the Art and Gift Show November 19th. 

sold

sold

sold










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.