Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

SLOW PROGRESS GETTING READY FOR THE GIFT SHOW

SLOW PROGRESS GETTING READY FOR 
also on facebook 



I've been keeping busy weaving and dealing with a thumb injured from squeezing those allegator clips while twisting fringe all day. I now have some hair twisters to try. 


There's been little time to take nice photos of most recent finished work but here are some things in progress.
You can also scroll through scarf inventory to see previous work as well as some of the newer items. 




stacks of sewing and burling to do

 
Minnesota gophers colors for a commissioned scarf


  


trying Italian hemstitching



some moreof Teresa Ruch's magical dyeing on the warping board 

and being woven







 click for a sneak preview of the show:

#heddleandhook
#pugetsoundartistsgiftshow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.