Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Handwoven Table Mats

 


Beautiful warp at the end of a project just cannot be wasted. #wastenotwantnot 

I've woven off these small secions with the idea of have samples to refer to, fabric to use for adornments, possibly for decorative buttons etc. 

Several are in use around the house for coasters and table mats. 

I finally got  around to sewing up the edges to stop any fraying and decided that it is unlikely I will use them for any projects. So, here they are as more table mats / snack mats, coasters, etc. available for the gift show. Message me with any questions. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.