Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

KRAKEN WEAVING WINTER 2021-22

Started weaving these in December after I had an order for a couple gifts for Christmas.
One order for University of Colorado at Boulder, and then for a scarf in our new Seattle hockey team, the Kraken's colors. I made two different stripe designs. #heddleandhook 


All in Soft thick rayon chenille

 

 

 



 

 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.