Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April in the Garden

Trillium rivale

Trillium rivale

Oh, Deer, deer, deer,deer....
some of their breakfast last week

Sanguinaria canadensis 'Multiplex'


     
Erythronium - Dog Tooth Violet

Priumla 'Dorothy'

Primula kisoana
Sessile trillium

Dysosma sp. (Podophyllum)

Primula 'Mahogany sunrise'

Arisaema sikokianum
which I grew from seed

Arisaema griffithii

Primula 'Guinevere'

Dodecatheon hendersonii

Primula 'Sunshine Suzy'

Auricula Primrose

Primula 'Ken Dearman''

Polemonium reptans


Sanguinaria canadensis

Sanguinaria canadensis- Bloodroot

anemone flowered Hellebore
Rhododendron yakushimanum 'Teddy Bear'?

Corydalis cheilanthifolia

Anemone nemorosa 'Stammerberg'

2 comments:

  1. I'm also in the PNW, I have many of the same flowers, nice to see those I don't have. I've never seen Anemone 'Stammerberg', fascinating. Anemones are one of my most prolific plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, we should trade some Anemones. I just thinned back my patch of 'Stammerberg'. wonder if you live near me......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.