Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

scarf inventory 2017 for Nov. gift show

11/ 19/ 17 ---I will update this in the next few days 
now that my sale at the gift show is over.  

I will make a new post with what I have available, 
but for now here they are just marked as sold. 


 
sold


superwash merino, nylon and tencel fibers- SOLD



sold!
block weave  in Fibonacci sequence.


 
sold

SOLD, another coming soon

 
SOLD

sold


sold



on hold

sold

sold

sold


superwash merino, nylon and tencel fiber- sold

100 % tencel scarf
100% tencel cowl

sold


sold


100% tencel cowl
100% tencel scarf
mixture of fibers including wool, cotton
and some synthetics.  sold

mixture of acrylics, cotton and synthetics.


mixture of fibers including cotton, acrylic and synthetics.



mostly cotton fiber



100% tencel cowl SOLD

mostly cotton fibers- SOLD

100% tencel scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.