Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MY WEAVING ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE

There are more pictures of my weaving on my facebook page than there are here on my blog.  
Sad truth is that I take pictures as I go along weaving and post them on facebook, but then do not get around to posting final pictures here. 
So if you are on facebook please look for my page "Judy Bracik"  
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005582567689

 I've recently had a wonderful experience asking FB friends for color suggestions and have posted there and in the comments the whole process of making the scarves based on a wonderful suggestion.  

It started with this suggestion from Juline: 


and has progressed to:







 



And while you are on Facebook, check out the gift show and all the wonderful vendors who will be there: 

Or on the web, you can see the list of all the vendors: 

at 2nd and Dayton in Edmonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.