Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

GARDEN BLOGGERS BLOOM DAY JUNE 2014

Happy June Bloom Day garden bloggers.
I'm joining in for another Bloom Day hosted by May Dream Gardens .
Be sure to check out her blog to see what's blooming in gardens all over the world.

Here is a select group of some of my blooms.

Dactylorhiza fuchsii

Cardiocrinum giganteum var. yunnanense 

Peony  given to me by Marlene Allen

Arisaema candidissimum 





































             We are finally getting some rain these past few days, it was almost a month since anything measurable fell.
I've got to get out and get pics of the rest of the garden and then do some more clean up for the garden tour coming here in two weeks.
I have been organizing my collection of Arisaemas for the blog here.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the way you displayed a sample of what's blooming and have expanded photos and descriptions below so we can explore further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your orchid is charming, I like the intricate design on the petals. I like the way the light is shining through the petals of the jack in the pulpit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.