Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

CALLING ALL WALKERS, SPECTATORS, VOLUNTEERS, AND RUNNERS

CALLING ALL WALKERS, SPECTATORS, VOLUNTEERS, AND SERIOUS RUNNERS.

There is ONE WEEK  ONLY 2 DAYS  now to go until the 5 K Run / 1 Mile Walk on June 28th at Magnuson Park. 

Who has 2 hours on a Sunday morning to help raise funds for Multiple Myeloma Research at Fred Hutchinson? 

I know there are many very worthy causes out there but this is a cause very personal for me to help cure this damn Cancer! 


Please join us for a fun time. 

Bring your roller blades, walkers, wheelchairs, dogs, strollers, or even running shoes and meet some Myeloma Fighters and their families and friends. 


I am very close to achieving the goal that will allow me 
to tour the Research labs at Fred Hutchinson 
and have a chance to KILL an actual Myeloma cell! 
Please consider donating to this important research. 

http://org.grouprev.com/judybracikhttp://org.grouprev.com/judybracik

thank you for considering how to make a difference in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.