Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

ONLY TWO WEEKS TO GO TO REGISTER FOR THE 5K /1 MILE RUN/WALK TO BENEFIT MYELOMA RESEARCH AT FRED HUTCH



Only two weeks to go! there is still time to donate or register for the run/walk on June 28. at Magnuson Park.
Please help me reach my goal for fundraising towards Myeloma research at Fred Hutch which is where my stem cell transplant will take place this summer.

My team is "RemissionMMPossible"--information here: MoveMMORE Myeloma Fundraiser


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.