Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cancelling the gift sale at Group Health this week.

After totally overdoing it at the gift show in Edmonds last week, I became very run down and actually developed a bad head cold that won't go away.

Unfortunately, I find that I must cancel doing the Group Health show in Bellevue where I was scheduled to have my scarves and hats on Nov. 29th.  

I'm very torn about having to do this, but I just don't have the energy in me, and have to try to get well.
I am doing more weaving to fulfill some orders, please get in touch if I can help you in any way.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and please continue to do some local shopping and support our local artists and business people.
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.