Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Friday, November 18, 2016

CURRENT HAT INVENTORY

It has been a while since I posted pictures of my felted Hats. 
These are the 15 I currently have as of Nov. 18th 2016.  they will be going with me to the fall sales. 
First sale is Nov. 19th in Edmonds and then to Bellevue Group Health Nov. 29th. 

If you can't make it to the sales, just call or email to arrange a time to come see them and try them on.  

The prices range from $50. to $60. Some are Alpaca and some are wool. Sizes vary. I can often adjust the size up or down a little bit. 
The flower pins and hat bands  on them are removable and optional. ( unless the band is part of the material) 
If you have a hat from previous years I'd be glad to refurbish it if it is in need. 


blue and purple are sold. Green is still available

teal and white sold, red still available

blue and rust are sold, teal is available

the customer's idea to have me add a band,
 THANK YOU I like it
and will add similar ones to others
SOLD



black is sold ( more fiber coming to make more )
rose and grey available

red is sold 

sold



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.