Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Friday, November 11, 2016

SIZZLING COLORS TO WARM YOUR MOOD THIS WINTER

SIX SHADES OF REDS TO WARM YOU FOR THE COOL SEASONS

Fresh off the looms in silky Tencels and lush Chenilles, 
all accented with festive ribbons and spashes of colors. 

Choose from six subtle shades
of Autumn warms, Silky Scarlets, Fire Engine hots,
 Magenta Merlots, Cheerful Clarets, and Velvety Maroons 


DAYLIGHT COLORS

COLORS WITH FLASH

LUSH CHENILLE

sold


SIDE BY SIDE TENCEL SCARVES - both sold



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.