Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Learning How to Blog

Monday December 2nd, 
Big thanks go out to Roxanne who leads our Green Thumbs Book Group at the Lynnwood Sno Isle Public Library. She recommended using the tech support people at the library to learn how to blog.
One can work with librarians by making appointments for a one-on-one "class" to learn so many things including tech support and computer software. 
So I've been meeting with Jackie to learn about blogging. And with Yoki to learn about photo editing.

I hope that by riding the commuter busses all those years to my work at Eastside Group Health along with all the microsoft employees who worked nearby that maybe, just maybe, some of their computer skills will have rubbed off on me or have been absorbed by osmosis or wishful thinking.

The Cardiocrinums in the Header for this blog are from a picture taken by Linda when she toured my garden in July 2012 on the tour of our garden club neighborhood NPA ( Northwest Perennial Alliance)  group. the rest of the garden pictures are listed in the Horticulture links to the right. also here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.