Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Friday, December 20, 2013

some last minute gifts to make...

Putting on some chenille warp to make a couple of bright scarves for some gifts:
Picking the colors, making the warp, and using 3 different wefts: bright blue, teal, and purple.
 

 
 


the finished scarves--the different weft colors highlight that particular color in the stripes and  change the blend of color in the other color stripes:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.