Blog for my weaving and horticulture avocations

CLICK WEB VERSION FOR BETTER VIEWING THIS BLOG

I am the proud granddaughter of Hungarian and Slovakian Immigrants.
This blog is where I share some insights about my avocations of Horticulture and Handweaving.


There are more labels at the very bottom of every page to help navigate topics.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nov 16th 2013 Puget Sound Artists Gift Show

Puget Sound Artists Gift Show Display November 16th, 2013.--My best sale so far. 
All but 2 of the brightly colored tencel scarves sold. 
I wish I had had the time to make more of those and more of the snuggly chenille ones, too. 
Oh, well next year. But I got several orders.



 The copper colored tencel scarf in block weave was the first scarf to sell right off the get go.

Tencel scarves on the rotating rack we made on the base of a lazy susan.


I still made a few felted wool hats this year because I love the colors and textures in the wools from my stash.  But since most of these yarns are discontinued now ( Naturally Alpine and Naturally Tussock with the wonderful variegated flecks  from New Zealand) I am gradually switching over to using Alpaca.
Having fun making hat bands from upcycled men's ties to go with them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear what you think.